Updated at: 12.09.2023
Personal information is information, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow you to be identified.
Owner and Data Controller
Moscow, st. Khoroshevskoe highway 32A. Office 415-1
+7 (495) 152-22-55
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE USE
We will collect your personal information from our direct interactions with you, including using automated processes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT DIRECTLY FROM YOU
You may provide us with personal information through our website, mobile app or by corresponding with us via phone, email or otherwise.
The categories of information that we collect directly from you are:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Company name
- Country of visiting the site
- Other data provided by the Site Visitor independently
- Technical Data — includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device information such as device ID, device IDFA and other technology on the devices you use to access our website or app.
- Usage Data — including information about how you use our website, app, services and products such as information about app downloads, app and web page histories.
- Marketing and Communications Data — including your preferences in receiving marketing from us, as well as your communication preferences.
We may also need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
The purpose of processing is to
- provide the User with access to the services, information and / or materials contained on the website.
- informing the User by sending e-mails
- processing of user requests according to the feedback forms posted on the website.
- establishing a connection with the user on the subject of the feedback form
- collection and analysis of statistics on feedback forms
- technical user support
- sending marketing information to the user via e-mail, telephone, instant messengers and (or) social networks
- sending newsletters to an email address
- depersonalized data of Users collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorised destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Unless specified otherwise in this document, Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for and may be retained for longer due to applicable legal obligation or based on the Users’ consent.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT USING AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGIES
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect the data described above, as well as information about your device, browsing activity and patterns. We may collect this personal information by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION AND THE BASIS ON WHICH WE USE IT
We use your personal information:
- to provide you with and personalize our services.
- to deal with your enquiries and requests and to provide customer support.
- to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject and cooperate with regulators and law enforcement bodies.
- to protect our rights or the rights of others.
- to analyse how our services are used, in order to help us improve our offering and fit it to our customer’s needs.
We must have a legal basis to process your personal information. In most cases the legal basis will be one of the following:
- to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, for example to provide the services, to establish and maintain your account.
- to comply with our legal obligations, regulatory and audit obligations. In particular, Seventech is subject to laws and regulations in the countries we operate which require us to collect and retain certain information about the use of our services.
- to meet our legitimate interests and those of third parties, for example to understand how you use our services and to enable us to derive knowledge that enables us to develop new services. When we process personal information to meet our legitimate interests, we put in place robust safeguards to ensure that your privacy is protected and to ensure that our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
We may be required by law to collect certain personal information about you, or as a consequence of any contractual relationship we have with you. Failure to provide this information may prevent or delay the fulfilment of these obligations but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We may use “cookies”, “web beacons” or “pixel tags” (“Tags”) and mobile identifiers. Tags allow us to track receipt of an e-mail to you, to count users that have visited a webpage or opened an e-mail and collect other types of aggregated information. Once you click on an e-mail that contains a Tag, your contact information may subsequently be cross-referenced to the source e-mail and the relevant Tag. In some of our e-mail messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to a certain website administered by us or on our behalf.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Information shared Between Seventech Group Companies. We may share certain information within the Seventech Group Companies in order for us to provide services.
- Information shared with Law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party. We may share your personal information with these parties where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
Because we operate as part of a global business, the recipients referred to above may be located outside the jurisdiction in which you are located (or in which we provide the services). See the section on “International Data Transfer” below for more information.
5. INFORMATION SECURITY AND STORAGE
We implement technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk to the personal information we process. These measures are aimed at ensuring the on-going integrity and confidentiality of personal information. We evaluate these measures on a regular basis to ensure the security of the processing.
We will keep your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will retain your personal information for a period of time that enables us to:
- Maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes.
- Comply with record retention requirements under the law.
- Defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims.
- Deal with any complaints regarding the services.
We will delete your personal information when it is no longer required for these purposes. If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of the data.
6. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Seventech services are offered from our Russian headquarters and we have subsidiaries with office in Republic of Belarus. In addition, some of our service providers are located in these and other jurisdictions. Please therefore note that your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in countries outside the European Union or United Kingdom that do not have similar data protection laws to the European Union or United Kingdom.
We have put in place appropriate safeguards (such as contractual commitments) in accordance with applicable legal requirements to ensure that your data is adequately protected. For more information on the appropriate safeguards in place, please contact us at the details below.
7. YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to local law. These include the following rights to:
- access your personal information.
- rectify the information we hold about you.
- erase your personal information.
- restrict our use of your personal information.
- object to our use of your personal information.
- receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability).
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
You may also object only to the processing of your personal information for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate.
We will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honour your requests.
If you would like to discuss or exercise such rights, please contact us at the details below.
8. CONTACT US
SevenTech LLC is the controller responsible for the personal information we collect and process.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal information has been used, please contact us using the details provided below.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Moscow, st. Khoroshevskoe highway 32A. Office 415-1
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you have the right to make a complaint to the data protection authority of the United Kingdom, the Information Commissioner’s Office using their website https://ico.org.uk/ or the data protection authority applicable to you.
9. CHANGES TO THE POLICY
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).